Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Live Music at the Surfside Hideaway

One of the things an aspiring Superhero such as myself needs to do is to travel around the Metaverse. Not looking for trouble, mind you but to be at the ready if trouble occurs.

Two upsides come from this: One, there's rarely trouble and two, you get to travel to some great places on SL.

Right now I'm reporting live from the Surfside Hideaway where Zorch Boomhauer is playing some super (if you'll pardon the pun,) guitar.

Zorch Boomhauer and his magic guitar

I don't know anything about reporting on music except that I like what I like and Zorch plays music that I like. With a slight gravelly vocal quality and lyrics that question our relationship to the world around us, he literally had me dancing immediately after I showed up at the Hideaway. Which is something I rarely do with acoustic guitar music.

Kantbe Thursday

Just in case you thought the music wouldn't be enough, there's some eye candy here as well. Meet Kantbe Thursday.

She asked me to teleport some of my superhero buddies down but nobody was available so I'm telling you, my blog readers. Both of you.

If you want to join me down here, you'll have to download the Second Life client. Don't worry, it's free and you can do almost anything the premium account holders do.

Once you join, click here to come dance at the Surfside Hideaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment